In order to recover actual costs, the Town of Easton has established annual fees for the disposal of residential and commercial refuse. These fees are designed to reimburse the Town for the additional costs of recycling and disposing of solid waste as required by recent environmental regulations. Waste fees are due by November 30th and constitutes a lien against the property. They are coded as MWR for residential, MWM for multi-family, and MWC for commercial on the tax bill.
- Commercial Property - $1375.00 per year per commercial refuse unit
- Multi Family Property - $148.00 per unit per year
- Single Family Home - $165.00 per home per year
- Commercial Property - $200.00 per year per commercial refuse unit
- Multi-Family Property - $55.00 per unit per year (Multi-Family Properties include such residences as condominiums, apartments, and duplexes.)
- Single Family Home - $60.00 per home per year