Easton Police Officer
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Clothing Maintenance Allowance
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Vacation - Up to Five Weeks
- Personal Day
- Bereavement Leave
- 100% Educational Assistance
- Holiday Bonus
- Basic Life & Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
Starting yearly salary for Easton PD Officers is $42,500 with Opportunity for promotion, step increases, and overtime.
Retirement: Pension after 22 years of service is 50% of sworn member's salary...55% after 25 years of service.
Optional 457 Retirement Plan (Deferred compensaton) which can be used to supplement income upon retirement.
All applicants who are offered employment as an Easton Police Officer will be required to sign a four (4) year emplyment contract prior to attending the Police Academy
The following steps must be completed by each applicant successfully before being considered for employment
- Written Examiniation
- Physical Agility Test
- Oral Interview Board
- Background Investigation
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Polygraph Examination
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Physical Examiniation
- Personal Interview with the Chief of Police
If you would like more information, contact Easton Police at (410) 822-1111. Please click here for further information and required forms.