The Charter of the Town of Easton
- Article I. Incorporation; Powers; Boundaries and Annexation. 1
- Article II. The Council. 3
- Article III. The Mayor. 10
- Article IV. The Easton Utilities Commission - Public Utilities. 12
- Article V. Elections, Registrations and Nominations. 15
- Article VI. Finance, Revenue and Taxation. 23
- Article VII. Town Administration. 28
- Article VIII. Town Attorney. 30
- Article IX. Town Engineer. 31
- Article X. Police. 32
- Article XI. Transitional Provisions. 33
- Article XII. Miscellaneous Provisions. 34
CRIME REPORTING AND TIPS
OFF-STREET PARKING PERMITS
All Off-Street Parking Permits expire at the end of December for yearly permits or June for half-yearly.
Applications for permits can be downloaded here.
Please bring completed applications to the Town Office at 14 S. Harrison St.