New Snow Emergency Ordinance Effective December 29th
Ordinance 673 provides changes to the Snow Emergency Regulations of the Town of Easton. Primary changes are:
- Phase I Snow Emergency may now be implemented by the most senior police officer on duty.
- Phase II Snow Emergency will automatically go in to effect when snow accumulations reach 2 inches.
- Modifications to the Restrictions on Snow Placement
- No gasoline station, parking lot or other entity or location shall be permitted to deposit snow from its premises upon the streets or parking lots of the town with the exception of the Town Public Works Department in the authorized performance of their duties.
New Parking Ordinance Effective January 1st
Regulations pertaining to Off-Street parking in the Town of Easton are effective on Jaunuary 1st 2016. Please review changes to the Off-Street Parking Regulations here. When parking ON-Street in the Downtown area, please remember that designated spots are available and may be used for a grand total of 3 hours in any one or more spot. Moving a vehicle from one designated On-Street spot to another does not re-start the 3 hour time period.
Minutes from ALL meetings can be found here
Agendas for upcoming meetings
- Town Council
- Planning Commission
- Historic District Commission
- Board of Appeals
- Board of Appeals - June 11th
- Park Board
- Affordable Housing Board
- Ethics Commission
Please note that the Agenda's available here may reflect past meetings. The agenda from the most recent meeting remains posted until the next agenda becomes available.
Town Council Meetings are held on the first and third Monday of each month in the Council Chambers at 14 South Harrison St
Minutes from past meetings can be found .
Video from prior Council Meetings can be viewed here.
The Town of Easton Building Inspection Division & Code Enforcement Office is conducting a survey to gather information about our customer service. To help us with our efforts, please visit this link.
Purchase of Properties - February 16th @7:15 pm